Brendan's Journey

Monday, June 30, 2008

HOME TO ADELAIDE
Brendan and myself arrived back in Adelaide on Monday afternoon. We are now in Adelaide's Women's and Children's Hospital. The plan is to continue Brendan on his antibiotics until the latest infection has gone from his body. Brendan and I are very, very pleased to be back in our home city. Brendan was very chatty and bossy during his re-admission to Brookman ward. I am hoping that being closer to home will make Brendan improve faster. He is desperate for some home leave and has a list of questions for his doctor. His first one being, when can I go home? I feel that Brendan is very close to being well enough to go home and become an outpatient. His eating has improved over the past few days and his nausea seems to have lessened over the last couple of days. He has a list of home cooked meals he wants me to make and talks a lot about the food he will be able to eat at home. The first dinner he wants is spaghetti and meat balls.
All we can hope for is a speedy recovery now that we are back in Adelaide.
Will keep everyone up to date
Love from Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home